Well I have no idea if anyone will actually look at this blog since my wife is pretty much the blog queen and fills everyone in on most stuff that goes on with us, but I thought what the heck it could be fun and I may bring a different perspective.
It is the Fourth of July and I am getting ready to go out and get some yard work done, clean the pool and filters, and install a new AC unit in the garage for the dogs, so they can stay cool when they are outside with access to the garage. I would have to say, it is a pretty exciting start to the 4th, haha.
As you all know, we are in the ending stages of pregnancy for the first time. It has been an amazing time so far with the changing of Morgan's body, mood, eating habits, mood, eating habits, haha, just joking, she has been really great throughout the whole process. If you know Morgan, then you would be happy to know that she has been terrific and not to say I have been surprised, but....well.....I was very surprised. I honestly thought that it may have been a lot harder on her and that she would have been a little more moody then she actually has been. Now there have been times when I knew that she was being completely crazy and she couldn't help that, but overall she has been fine. She is now starting to wind down with everything going on in her life. She is going to be shutting down work for awhile, she has found that at this point, she gets really tired really fast doing most things. We are so excited to get Hudson here, so I can actually play with him, and Morgan cant hog him all to herself inside her belly.
Well I guess that is really all for the first post on this thing, I have to go get some stuff done so I can enjoy the rest of the day and weekend. We are going to go to an Old Western Town tonight for dinner and fireworks show, then tomorrow we are getting a room at a resort that is about 20 minutes from our house. The place is awesome, it has a bunch of pools, and water slides, and a casino that is attached. I will keep everyone updated on the upcoming days and weeks and this will be my way to add my two cents. Later all!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shawn, I promise to be an avid reader and I will make sure Grant is too...so he knows what to expect someday!!
love ya both :)
Post a Comment